A good idea before starting, is to review the use guides of each of our services and tools. These guides show how to get the most out of using our tools in the most efficient way.
This section offers a selection of the most Frequently Asked Questions to our support team by the users of our services and tools.
For greater functionality we have gathered them in the following groups:
How can I purchase an elearning course or a LITA practice test?
To purchase a LearnMOS product, please perform the following actions :
1. On the top menu, click Products.
2. In the drop-down menu, select the product category:
Practice Test. If you want to purchase an e-Learning course.
eLearning. If you want to purchase an e-Learning course.
3. Click on the desired product, to add it to cart.
(Note. Be careful in choosing the product in the correct language.)
4. Review the Description, System requirements, Skills and Content.
5. If you do not have the Office 2016, you can purchase a license. In the MICRSOFT OFFICE 365 SUBSCRIPTION, select the desired license.
6. Select the number of products you want to purchase.
7. Click on ADD TO CART.
8. If you want to continue purchasing, select a new product.
9. To finished the purchase process, click on
10. Check the order and click Proceed to checkout.
11. Select the Payment Method:
12. Fill in the billing fields.
13. Click on Place order.
14. You will receive an email with your product activation key and the necessary instructions.
Download the guide
We create a How to use guide
How Can I Return a eLearning or Practice Test?
Elearning Course and Practice Tests can be returned within 14 days of purchase. You will have a trial period of two hours to try your product and decide if you would like to keep it. Please note that, those products used more than two hours will not be accepted for refunds, even if they are within 14 days of purchase. To request a refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy does not apply to LearnMOS Cloud products. LearnMOS Cloud practice tests and assessment are not entitiled to a refund.
Can I use Microsoft Office while the elearning is open?
Yes, you can have Microsoft Office and your elearning course open at the same time.
What are the system requirements?
To run this course, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
1. Windows 8 or Windows 10 operating system installed
2. Microsoft Office 2016 with a valid license in any of these desktop versions:
For end user
Office 365 Home
Office 365 Business
Office 365 Personal
Office 365 Business Premium
Office Home and Student 2016 for PC
* You cannot use Exchange Online and Enterprise E1 (for end user) plans and Office 365 Business Essentials because they do not support the Office apps installation.
3. Internet connection (Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers)
4. Adobe Reader or similar
5. .NET 3.5 or later
How can I access my elearning or practice test?
1. In your browser, type: http://learnmos.performancetestingsolution.com
2. Click the New Account tab.
3. Fill in all the fields, and click the Create Account button.
The password must be at least 6 characters long and must include at least one number.
4. Once the account is created:
• A warning message is shown.
• An email is sent to validate the account.
5. In the email, click the Verification link
6. The account is validated
7. In the Sign in tab, typo yout email and password.
8. Your Learning Locker is opened.
9. Click the REGISTER KEY tab.
You should have received the key in your email address.
10. In the Insert Product key field type the key, and read and accept the License Agreement.
11. Click the Register button.
12. Click Go to Locker.
13. The Learning Locker shows a new box that will provide access to your course.
DOWNLOAD APP DESKTOP
14. Click the course box, and then click Download.
15. On the MeasureUp download page, click the system used by your PC:
Note. If you don’t know which version of Windows your PC uses:
a) Click the icon.
b) You just need to type About to open the search box of the taskbar and then select About your PC
c) You will see your computer's version of Windows under System type.
17. On the desktop of your computer, a shortcut to Desktop Learning Locker will appear.
Access to course or practice test
18. Double-click the shortcut to Desktop Learning Locker.
19. Enter your email and password and click Login.
20. The user validation and authentication processes start.
21. Once logged in, you will access to your Desktop Learning Locker.
22. Click the course box and then click Begin Course
How to get help?
Practical activities content:
If you wish to send any comments about this content, please use the feedback form located in the bottom left corner of the screen as indicated in the steps below.
1. Click on the square on the lower left corner:
2. Click on feedback:
3. Enter your comments and click Send:
Technical and other issues:
If you encounter a technical issue or need any other assistance, you can contact us by clicking on "get support" on the upper right corner:
How is an eLearning course structure?
All courses have the same framework.
The content is delivered in sections, as follows:
To view the content within each section, click a title.
Each module is an objective of the Official Certification Exam. Each module has three sections
STEP 1. BENCHMARK
The Benchmark assessment gives you the option of customizing your learning package based on your existing knowledge and experience. This will optimize your study time by focusing just in the areas that you need to improve.
Based on the results of your Benchmark assessment, the content of STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE will display as “complete” those areas for which you demonstrated existing knowledge.
STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE
This section contains several elements:
Content: This is a theoretical explanation of how the application works. Each Content section corresponds to a sub objective of the Official Certification Exam.
Knowledge based practice: This is an evaluation that tests your theoretical knowledge of the application. In this practice, you have the option to view an explanation for each question.
Live in the app practice: This is a practical test you take in the application itself. This practice is composed of different tasks that you perform in the app. And again, in this practice, you have the option to view an explanation for each task.
STEP 3. VALIDATE
This step encompasses all the Module content.
Here you will have two types of tests, a Knowledge based test and Live in the app test. However, these tests do not have the Show answer option.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINAL VALIDATION?
At the end of the Course, you can take a Final Assessment to show off your improvements and your readiness for the certification exam.
You need to complete all individual Module post assessments to unlock this Final Assessments section.
Final Assessments consists of two parts:
Final – Knowledge based assessment. Similar to Knowledge based – Post assessment in that it tests your theoretical knowledge. You will have to answer 30 questions on topics from all Modules.
Final – Live in the app assessment. Similar to Live in the app assessment – Post assessment in that you will have to apply your knowledge by completing tasks in the actual application. You will receive 35 tasks on topics from all Modules.
How long does a course last?
The duration of the course is 365 days.
You will be able to access the course for 365 days, but the number of tries of each test is different.
Step 1. Benchmark. Number of attempts = 1.
Step 2. Learn & Practice & Create. Number of attempts = Unlimited.
Step 3. Validate. Number of attempts = 2.
ARE YOU PREPARED TO VALIDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE? Number of attempts = 2.
Once this number is exceeded, you will not be able to access such tests.
How to make the Benchmark assessment?
The benchmark assessment is intended to customize the content of step 2 based on your previous knowledge. Consequently it will be understood that you do not need to do this assessment if you access the content of step 2 first.
Also, please note that there is only one opportunity to do this benchmark assessment. Make sure you have completed the activity before clicking finish test. If you quit the assessment before completing it you will not be allowed to take it again.
It will be marked as completed in the main menu:
When you click Live in the app benchmark a small window will pop up. Make sure you click OK or Launch Application:
Please note that if you click "Don’t open" and mark "Remember my choice for all links of this type" checkbox, the same action will be done by your computer every time you try to access a benchmark assessment or a Live in the app practice, therefore you will not able to do them.
How to study the course content?
To access and study the Course content, please perform the following actions:
1. Click the module title
2. Click Step 2: Learn & Practice & Create
Note: Please, note that once you have accessed this content, the benchmark assessment associated with this module will be deactivated as it becomes unnecessary (see image below). If you wish to do the benchmark assessment, please go to step 1 first..
3. Click the content
4. A new page will open. Read content and follow the instructions:
5. If you wish to navigate through the module, please click a topic in the index.
To understand the content legend, please see the image below:
6. Sometimes you will find a video that provides further explanation. To view the video, click the Play button:
7. Click to return to the Module Index.
How Knowledge Based Learning works?
Knowledge based learning is included in two sections:
• PRACTICE. You will find this in STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE of each Module:
1. Click the Module title.
2. Click STEP 2: LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE.
3. Click Knowledge based quizzes.
4. Make sure you read and understand the information in the Test Information and Interface tutorial screens.
5. Click Next, until you reach the last page.
6. Click Begin test.
7. You will be presented with practice questions:
• Multiple choice
• Sort steps
8. To answer the questions, click to select your answer or follow the instructions provided with the advanced item types, and click Next.
Note. If you don’t know the answer, click Show answer to show the Explanation.
9. Click Next, until you reach the last question.
10. Click Finish Test.
11. The Test Score Report will be displayed:
12. Click Exit activity to return to the dashboard.
Validate. You will find this in Step 2. Validate and later in the Are you ready for the final validation? section.
This will look and feel very much like the Practice, except that in this case, you do not have the option to Show answer and the questions to not include Explanation text
Your score will be saved in the Grades section.
How to make the Live in the app?
Live in the app is included in two sections:
• PRACTICE. You will find this in STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE of each Module:
1. Click the Module title.
STEP 1. BENCHMARK.
STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE.
STEP 3. VALIDATE.
Live in the app benchmark.
Live in the app practice.
Live in the app post-assessment.
4. Click Launch application or OK.
5. Make sure you read and understand the information in the Test Information and Interface tutorial screens.
6. Click Next, until you reach the last question.
7. Click Begin Test.
8. The app launches the practice in a new window divided into two sections:
On the top. It shows the app that should perform the task.
On the bottom. It shows the task and several options.
9. The tasks are organized in Projects. Click the tab of a project to access your tasks.
10. Click the tab of a task to see the instructions. Perform the task.
11. Click the tab other task or the tab other project.
12. Click Finish Test.
• Validate. You will find this in Step 2. Validate and later in the Are you ready for the final validation? section.
This will look and feel very much like the Practice, except that in this case, you do not have the option to Show answer and the questions to not include
Your score will be saved in the Grades section.
How synchronize a practice test?
If you take a practice test without an Internet connection, your results will be saved on your device. In the desktop app you may even modify your profile information. Thanks to our Desktop Learning Locker sync system, all your data and offline tests results can be automatically synchronized and uploaded to the cloud later when an Internet connection is available.
You can customize your sync options by clicking on “Me” and then sync options:
Once you are on the sync options page you will see the different options to choose from. Please, see below:
If you enable Automatic Synchronization you will see another two options “synchronize Every” and “Always synchronized or Time Range”
The drop down menu allows you to choose how often you want to synchronize the desktop app, 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour:
The app (Word, Excel or PowerPoint) does not show on the top
If the app does not show up, please follow the next actions:
1. Please, check which version of Office you have installed. If you have both versions, 2013 and 2016, please uninstall 2013
2. If you only have 2016, the issue may be related to files being corrupted as a result of uninstalling 2013 after installing 2016. In this case, use the Office repair tool:
Click in the link:
Perform the actions listed on this Microsoft support page.
3. If your case is none of the above, please check which .NET version is installed in your computer.
Click on “Control Panel”.
Then, click on “Program and Features”
You should find the .Net version in the displayed list. It should be 3.5 at least, although some features may also require 4.0., 4.5 or 4.6. If you do not have the correct version, you can download it from the link below:
Cannot Access Live in the App
The Live in the App does not work
If you have Google Chrome as your default browser, when you launch any of the following tests:
• Knowledge based.
• Live in the app.
your browser may open a warning window when you try to launch an external application. You must accept this warning for the application to launch.
When you launched any of these tests, you checked the box Remember my selection (...) and clicked the Do not open button. When you do this, you are telling your browser that you never want to open this application.
To show this warning window, perform the following actions:
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Click Customize and Control Google Chrome
3. Click the Settings option.
4. At the bottom of the page, click Advanced Settings.
5. Click Clear browsing data.
6. In the pop-up window, perform the following two actions:
Display the menu Delete the following items from, and choose the option that best suits your needs: an hour ago, yesterday, last week, four weeks ago or the origin of the times.
Uncheck all options except cookies and other site data.
Click DELETE NAVIGATION
The video steps are different to my app
When viewing the explanatory video, you cannot perform the described steps because the options shown do not match the options displayed in your application.
The explanatory steps of the videos are made based on the 1707 version of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 application, and have also been tested for version 1708.
So, if you have installed another version of the application (for example, Microsoft Office pro-plus), some task may not be performed as described in the video.
Contact the support team, and report the issue. To facilitate a quick response, please, in the communication with the support team, indicate:
a. The ID of the question.
In the desktop application, click the icon, select the Comments option and copy the Question ID. Ex. XL16ESNF1P2
b. The version of Office 2016.
In the Office application, click the File tab> Account
You have closed the desktop application.
Reopen the Desktop Learning Locker and retype your user and password
NEED MORE HELP?
If you can not find an answer to your question in our guides, or in the Frequently Asked Questions section over these lines, you can contact with our support team. We will be happy to assist you.
Connect directly with our support agents
Monday thru Friday, from 7:00AM to 7:00PM EST.(EST time)
Chat support is closed in observance of the following Holidays
|New Year's Day||Jan 1|
|Martin Luther King Day||Jan 15|
|Memorial Day||May 28|
|Independence Day||Jul 4|
|Labor Day||Sept 3|
|Columbus Day||Oct 8|
|Thanksgiving Day||Nov 22|
|Friday after Thanksgiving||Nov 23|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24|
|Christmas Day||Dec 25|
|New Year’s Eve||Dec 31|